Mind My Skin FAQ’s
Why do I need to cleanse morning and night?
Cleansing in the morning removes any oils or toxins that our skin naturally excretes while we sleep. Cleansing at night removes makeup, pollutants, dirt, dead cells, perspiration and oils.
Why do I need to moisturize morning and night?
After cleansing the skin needs hydration and protection from environmental factors, rebalances and restores skins natural defenses as well as addressing skin concerns. There are 24 hours in a day, actives within creams are diminishes throughout the day and absorb pollutants.
Why can’t I use my moisturizer around my eyes?
The eye area is more delicate, does not contain sweat or oil glands. A lighter textured cream is needed for better absorption and milder ingredients.
What cleanser is best for my skin a Milk Cleanser of a Foaming Cleanser?
Milk cleansers are for skins that are dehydrated and dry and non-stripping. Foaming cleansers are for people that have combination/oily skin or personal preference for that squeaky cleanse feel.
Why should I use an exfoliant?
Exfoliants assist with the removal of dead cells and assists with greater absorption of products.
How often should I use an exfoliant?
It is recommended to exfoliate at least 2 – 3 times per week?
Why do I need to use a Mask?
Benefits of Mind My Softness – a natural, ultra-hydrating facial mask for all skin types.
- Rehydrate and rejuvenate tired and stressed skin.
- Draws out impurities and reduce toxins, impurities, tough blackheads, and more.
- Contains soothing herbal, natural active ingredients such as Thyme, Chamomile, Chickweed and Albumen – all carefully blended to calm, heal, nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Contains Stem Cells and Vitamin E for anti-aging, nourishing and healing.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also firming and toning your skin.
- Protects against environmental pollution, allergens, and pathogens.